- General Public Tickets
- Ticket Transfers
- Make a MAC Gift
- New Football Season Tickets
- Football Digital Ticketing
- Basketball Digital Ticketing
- Student Tickets
General Public Tickets
Your On-line ticket window to general public seats at Mountaineer football and men's basketball events. GET TICKETS >
GET NEW FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS
Get your 2013 WVU Season Football Tickets HERE
Football Digital Ticketing
Basketball Digital Ticketing
Your On-line ticket window to student seats at Mountaineer football games. GET TICKETS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is the Mountaineer Ticket Office located?
- The Mountaineer Ticket Office is located at the WVU Coliseum on Jerry West Boulevard.
- The ticket office is situated between the Blue and Gold Gate entrances (turn right once you enter the Blue Gate or turn left once you enter the Gold Gate).
When is the ticket office open?
- Normal ticket office hours are Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
- On football game days, the ticket office at the WVU Coliseum will open three hours prior to the game. The Milan Puskar Stadium ticket office, located at the North Gate, will open two hours prior to kickoff.
- On men's basketball game days, the ticket windows at the Blue, Gold and Red gates will open 90 minutes prior to tip-off.
How can I order tickets?
- Single-game football and men's basketball tickets can be ordered online at WVUGAME.com or by calling 1-800-WVU GAME.
- Tickets can also be purchased in person at the Mountaineer Ticket Office located inside the WVU Coliseum.
- Tickets for women's basketball, men's and women's soccer, gymnastics, wrestling, and baseball can be purchased at the gate beginning one hour prior to each event.
What types of payment are accepted?
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Can I get a refund of my ticket purchase?
- No. All ticket sales are final; no refunds or exchanges are available.
Are there any WVU athletic events that don't require the purchase of a ticket?
- Yes. Volleyball, men's and women's swimming, women's track and cross country, rifle, rowing and women's tennis.
How is my seat location assigned?
- Seat locations are assigned based on best available seating, with priority given to Mountaineer Athletic Club contributors and season ticket holders for football and men's basketball.
- Women's basketball season ticket holders receive reserved seating; single-game ticket purchases are general admission.
- All other ticketed events are general admission.
How and when will my football, men's and women's basketball season, and mini-season tickets be mailed?
- Season tickets are shipped via overnight delivery.
- A physical street address is required for delivery (There are no deliveries to P.O. Boxes).
- Football season tickets are shipped in mid-August.
- Men's and women's basketball season tickets are shipped in mid-November.
When will my football and men's basketball single-game tickets be mailed?
- Single-game tickets will be mailed approximately ten days prior to the game.
- Tickets ordered the week of the game will be automatically held at will call (located at the North Gate of the stadium for football and at the Coliseum Red Gate for basketball) due to the proximity of the event.
Where do I pick up single-game tickets left at will call?
- Will call football tickets will be available two hours prior to the game at the Milan Puskar Stadium ticket office. Will call men's basketball tickets will be available 90 minutes prior to tip-off at the Coliseum Red gate.
Who needs a ticket for WVU athletic events?
- All persons, including children and infants, must have a ticket for admission.
Mountaineer Ticket Office PO Box 0877 Morgantown, WV 26507-0877 1-800-WVU GAME